THE NUGGET SPOTTER

Are YOU one???

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

NUGGET of the WEEK...(2)



Jesse James. Welcome to the elite club of nuggets. You have done something that no one on this planet thought was possible...cheat on Sandra Bullock.

Not only did you cheat on Sandra, with I think it stands now, about 4 different women, you also got caught 10 days after your WIFE won an Oscar. An Oscar that some say was one of the best Academy Award races of all-time. Sandra beat out longtime legend Meryl Streep and her speech was very emotional and thankful. I doubt she will be that thankful or forgiving for your antics.

As it stands, you have been moved out on by your WIFE who loved you and for whatever reason trusted you. You have notoriously been a "bad boy" image and now you have fulfilled that role. You have the tattoos and you have the attitude, but the one thing you were missing is an award. Well Jesse, today is your lucky day. You are the second Nugget of the Week and your reward is a wonderful trip to rehab. I hope you find whatever it is your looking for but I can tell you one thing, Sandra is a lot better off without you. Mr. James you have just be NUGGETIZED. Deal with it.

4 comments:

  1. Another great nugget!!! I used to like the "Road Dawg" Jesse James...but im not surprised...another celebrity cheating on his lovely wife...if you dont want to be monogamous, then dont get married...pretty simple if you ask me...keep them coming Nugget Spotter...cant wait to see who it'll be this wednesday!!!

    I LOVE NUGGET SPOTTER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reggie I disagree. You don't know what you are talking about. Cali sucks, Barca sucks, and you don't know jack about soccer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...your right....ignore all my future posts....in the words of Phil...NEXT!!!...lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wait until wednesday, this weeks nugget is gonna get a full dose of me... No more of this "I love nuggetspotter, wooo" highschool girl TRL shit. Lets get some substance

    ReplyDelete